Wednesday, August 1, 2012

One Direction: Chapter 2

Okay, here is the second chapter, from Louis's point of view. Sorry it took me so long to get it up. Also, if you guys have any good title ideas leave them in a comment, cuz I hate not having a title!

Chapter 2: Louis
I got off the radio and looked behind me. Niall, Liam, and Zayn were still laughing at Paul tied up in his chair, and I cracked a smile. It was one of my best pranks yet, and I was surprised it went off so well. I noticed Harry staring at me. "Um, Louis, what did you just do man?" he said quirking up his eyebrow in question. At his question all the boys looked at me with the same question in their eyes, well except for Paul, he just glared at me. Gee, if looks could kill! But I understood where they were coming from. Just last week our car had almost been rolled over because of all the girls that had figured out it was ours! "Come on guys! There's just a couple of them!" I said grinning. "He just wants to see "the most difficult girl he'll ever meet!" Harry said wickedly. Niall laughed at that. In fact they all laughed at that, even Paul! "Aw, come off it!" I groaned. Liam stopped laughing first. "But now that they know we're here, the whole world will know!" We all stopped laughing, this was serious now. Niall pulled out his phone, "I'll check," He said looking down at the screen of his smart phone. We watched him as his eyebrows scrunched up in frustration. "I don't have any service, none whatsoever!" We all pulled out our phones and check ours. No one had service. "How did we not notice this before?" Zayn asked. "'Cuz we're kinda stupid." Liam said, "At least that takes care of the whole world knowing where we are!" We all breathed a sigh of relief, we were safe. Well, at least from the girls of the world. However, he had just invited some right to their front door, so to speak. "She didn't even know who I was, she's not a fan, just a normal girl!" I said "Come on, she's just a normal girl, the rest of them are probably normal too!" I could see the guys warming up to the idea of meeting non fangirls. To be honest it had been some time since we had. Someone knocked on the door to the trailer.  "They're here!" I said giddily. we all then started adjusting our clothes, Zayn ran to a mirror to check his hair, Niall grabbed his snap-back and shoved it on his head then took it off and combed through his hair then put it back on again. Harry kept running his finger nervously through his curly hair. Liam and I just stood there. "What just happened to our friends?" Liam looked over at me and caught me straitening my shirt. "Ha, we haven't been this nervous to meet girls in a long time!" We smiled at each other as the door opened.

Sorry its so short guys, I just have the hardest time writing from their point of view. So whenever there is a chapter from the boy's point of view it'll be kinda short! Next point of view is Celeste!

No comments:

Post a Comment