Sunday, September 2, 2012

5 Short Days: Chapter 4

Sooo, I thought of a title- 5 Short Days! Like it? Hate it? Love it? Let me know, cuz I'm not sure its the one. So um ya, Harry, Celeste, Here it is!!

Chapter 4: Harry
The first girl to come in was brunette, tall, and she looked mad! She stormed right in and demanded "Where is Louis Tomlinson?" It was brilliant! I think Louis was expecting a slightly more warm reception, but this bird was going to give him trouble and from the look on his face, he knew it! Ha! "I hope you know how much you have inconvenienced us! Probably not, you probably thing that it's a privilege for us to get to see you? Hmm?" She continued getting closer to him with each step. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Zayn and Niall practically double over with laughter. As the rest of the girls filed in, all with enormous back packs on, they seemed just as amused by their mate's performance as us. The smallest one tried to go up to her and calm her down, but she shot her one of the scariest looks I've ever seen from a girl. Man, these american girls! The rest of them seemed content to just let her run her course, so I sat back to enjoy the show! It wasn't often that a girl could make Louie squirm like she was. I smiled as I saw a mischievous look in the girl's eyes as she saw how much she was effecting him. Oh ya, this dame was definitely going to be the most difficult Louis had met in a while. I quickly counted the girls, only four. Oh, that could prove to be problematic. Then the door opened again and I caught my breath. Blue, blue eyes, blonde hair, thin body. But all of this, great as it was, isn't what caught my attention. I could tell she thought no one had noticed her yet because she seemed to take a steadying breath, and in that breath I saw some of the most breathtaking pain in her eyes. My heart squeezed, I wanted to look into those eyes forever to take away that insurmountable pain. She let out the breath and put on one of the most dazzling smile's I've seen. "Maddee!" She cried cheerfully, "Come on hun, this is the opportunity of a life time! Try not to make him wet himself!" She laughed a high tinkling laugh, and the girls joined her. Even the one terrorizing Louis paused, grumbled for a moment then gave into giggles that were completely different from what she had been yelling at Louis a moment ago, but she still glared at him. But what startled me was not the brunette's change of character, because you could still see her ever thought read across her face, but the blonde's. Had I imagined the pain? No, I couldn't and wouldn't invent something that heart wrenching. Even now as I listened to her laugh, there was an edge to it, faint but it was there. What terrible thing had happened to this girl to make her feel such pain? And why did she feel like she needed to hide it? Then and there I was determined to find out her secret and help her. My heart was in full agreement with this conclusion, and leaped with joy. But as I approached her that super annoying voice in my head whispered What if you don't want to know?

There won't always be a chapter from the boy's point of view, but I felt this one was necessary! Tell me what you thought!!

No comments:

Post a Comment